About Next Magazine
Next Magazine is “New York’s Gay Guide”—a weekly comprehensive lifestyle resource for all gay New Yorkers, regardless of skin color, ethnic background or economic status. Since 1993, we have aimed to highlight both the popular and under the radar events, personalities and products that appeal to such a diverse range of gay men, especially when those stories are about gay New Yorkers themselves. Colorful, fun and always with a good sense of humor, Next’s provocative commentary on nightlife, entertainment, politics, fashion, sports and celebrity informs its community and engages its readers in order to help the Big Apple maintain its vital and supportive gay legacy.
Next Magazine is available on a weekly basis throughout New York City, Upstate New York, New Jersey, and Fire Island, and 24/7 internationally through its web component, NextMagazine.com.
* Publisher: David Moyal
* Editor-in-Chief: John Russell
* Art Director: Charlie Piazza
* Nightlife Editor, Mark Dommu
* Associate Editor, Digital: Benjamin Lindsay
* Copy Editor: Jennifer Chafe
* Staff Writers: Lawrence Ferber, Chris Hernandez, Kareem McJagger
* Advertising Director, Don Robinder
* Account Executive, Roberto Buckley
* Distribution Manager, Zeke Perez
* Staff Photographers: Santiago Felipe, Kevin Thomas Garcia, Gustavo Monroy